Golden items are collectibles found in both games.
In this game they are needed to clear the 5 Golden Items event.
- Golden Bowl: Obtained after the Hide and Go Seek event has been cleared. It doesn't show up in the inventory, instead it doubles the size of the vitality bar, allowing Tomba to have up to sixteen health points rather than eight.
- Golden Candy: Obtained after the Let's Make Candy! event has been cleared.
- Golden Fruit: Obtained after the Some Cheese Please event has been cleared.
- Golden Flower: Obtained after the Plant a Flower Garden event has been cleared.
- Golden Leaf Butterfly: Obtained after the Leaf Butterflies event has been cleared.
- Gold Medal: Obtained after the I Want a Gold Medal event has been cleared.
Tomba! 2: The Evil Swine Return
Here they are needed to obtain the Golden Powder, which grants invincibility.
- Golden Moon: Obtained after the A Kujara Washing Expert event has been cleared.
- Golden Star: Obtained after the Berry Nuts Harvest event has been cleared.
- Golden Sun: Obtained after the Turbo Trolley event has been cleared.
- Golden Powder: Obtained by talking to the pig at the top of the Golden Tower after obtaining the Golden Moon, Golden Star, Golden Sun, Glacier Boomerang, Torch Hammer and the Doka Pin.
In other languages
|Spanish||Mariposa hoja dorada|
|Spanish||Medalla de oro|
|Spanish||Sol de oro|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.