“ To make candy you need a Biting Plant Flower, some Silver Powder, definitely some Molasses... Kokka Claws always add flavor, a Butamushi Thorn, and the secret ingredient... Needlegator Teeth! ”
Let's Make Candy! (ドロップを作ろう！, Doroppu o Tsukurou!, lit. Let's Make a Candy Drop!) is an event in Tomba!.
Bring the required ingredients to make magic candy with Mizuno the witch.
The event is activated directly after the The Cute Witch event has been cleared when Tomba talks to Mizuno for the first time. She will list the required ingredients for Tomba so he can fetch them for her.
- Biting Plant Flower: Obtained from Thousand Year Old(Blue) Treasure chest in the room with 100 Year old Treasure chest in the Underground Maze or when the Biting Plant Flower event is cleared.
- Butamushi Thorn: Obtained from a Treasure chest in the Underground Maze.
- Kokka Claws: Obtained from Ten Thousand Year Old(Red) Treasure chest in the room with Thousand Year Old(Blue) Treasure chest and 100 Year old Treasure chest in the Underground Maze.
- Molasses: Obtained when the What's a Funga? event is cleared.
- Needlegator Teeth: Obtained from a Thousand Year Old(Blue) Treasure chest in the bottom right corner of the Underground Maze.
- Silver Powder: Obtained when the Ready, Set, Go! event is cleared.
Once all the six ingredients are obtained, head back to Mizuno's house and put the ingredients in the cauldron by selecting them from the Item Screen. When everything has been added in the cauldron, the event is cleared. And Tomba will receive Golden Candy.
In other languages
|Japanese||ドロップを作ろう！ (Doroppu o Tsukurou!)||"Let's Make a Candy Drop!"|