Seeing how EU waited a couple months before Tombi! was supposed to be released, I think the US might wait the same time. I'm estimating Tomba! 2 will be on the US PSN in January, if not, February. What do you think?
I meant I own the games, so I doesn't have to buy them via PSN. As you saw on their Twitter, Sony released the game
though it is "still going numerous processes". You can wait a while before buying it if you want to, just to be safe.
I'm sorry about how I've acted in the past. I just didn't want anyone to own the wiki besides me. I get kinda self centered sometimes, but then things die off. I just don't manage this because I can't always be on, and no one else besides you is on and I give up. So, I'm sorry about the past, and I'm willing to let everything back to normal and be your fellow b-crat.